Race Headquarters is outside Slopeside Grill in Torian Plum Plaza (1855 Ski Time Square Drive). This is where check-in, start/finish, and the post-race party all take place.
8:00 am – Check-in begins
8:50 am – Check-in closes
9:00 am – Race begins
11:30 am – Post-race party begins! Lunch served 11:30 am – 1 pm
12:00 pm – All challenge sites close, racers return to HQ
12:15 pm – Award ceremony, with race winners, door prize winners, and prize package drawing winners announced. Note: Must be present to win door prizes!
1:00 pm – Event concludes
WHAT TO BRING:
- Cell Phone (Make sure it is charged!)
- Water (Refill stations will be available along the course)
- Small backpack or shoulder bag
- Sunscreen and sunglasses if you want them (Sunscreen sticks will also be included in team goodie bags)
- Depending on your form of transportation, bring whatever you will need for that. Bikes are recommended. No motorized vehicles permitted, except the public bus.
- There is the possibility of getting wet at certain Challenge Sites, so you may want to wear a swimsuit or pack some extra clothing or a towel.
- Dress comfortably and appropriately for whatever the weather forecast is for the day. You will receive a t-shirt at check-in. You may wear this if you’d like, but you do not have to. You will also be given a race bib to pin on for team recognition. You will need to wear your race bib. As part of the fun factor, we encourage costumes, or adding flare to whatever you wear that day. Prizes will be awarded for best costumes and best sportsmanship!
- Honey Stinger snacks will be provided at check-in. If you’d like something else to eat prior to lunch, be sure to pack it.